Conditions for enrollment
- Pass a theoretical and practical assessment;
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Have received at least 10 hours of instrument flight instruction for the appropriate category of aircraft, including at most 5 hours of instrument flight on the ground in an FSTD;
- Have carried out 20 hours of VFR cross-country flight as pilot-in-command (PIC) in the appropriate category of aircraft; and
- Have completed at least 250 hours of flying time as a helicopter pilot, including
- At least 100 hours as PIC if the candidate holds at least a CPL(H), or
- At least 200 hours as PIC if the candidate holds at least a PPL(H) and has satisfied requirements related to theoretical knowledge for the CPL
Instructor qualification presentation
Available to both private and professional pilots.
This qualification demands high standards of behaviour and professionalism. Your trainee’s knowledge will come from you and your attitudes will be reflected in their behaviour as a pilot.
This qualification training is an educational course provided by LSC (Luxembourg School for Commerce) (instructor’s certificate).
The training will allow you to improve your skills, become an EXAMINER and give candidates the benefits of your experience.
Length of training
Number of hours of theoretical training: 125 H (4 weeks)
Number of hours of practical training: 25 H
Number of hours of theoretical training: 6 H
Number of hours of practical training: 1 H
Depending on your existing licence/certificate, you will follow initial training, further training related to your type rating and ground lessons.
To obtain this qualification, you must at least have the professional theory certification.
Theoretical training consists of 2 modules (125 hours)
An initial teaching module (25 hours)
An applied teaching module (100 hours)
Practical training must include 30 hours flying time.